Recommended Products Used...
This hairstyle is a firm favourite with a lot of guys.
Make sure you have regular haircuts to keep this looking its best.
- Medium fade.
- Start the fade from 0.5 and move up to a 3.
- Side part (on your preferred side).
- The hair needs to be separated with the desired direction of the side part.
- Starting at the top, a central profile section is taken and cut at a 90 degree angle, with the length increasing towards the front.
- The remaining sections are cut using the same technique and the crown is connected to the top.
- The hair is then dried.
- Using a 0.5 guard, the fade starts at the hairline on the back of the head.
- The hair is faded up to a number 3 on the clippers.
- A clipper over comb technique is used to ensure a there is a seamless blend.
- A cut-throat razor is then used to define the front and back hairline.
- To finish, channel cutting and deep parallel cutting is used in the top to add softness to the thick and coarse hair.
- Use a product with a sheen for a smart look and keep the style in place with a strong hold hairspray.