Recommended Products Used...
Leonardo DiCaprio, is that you? 90s hair at its best – thick, full and slicked back.
Work with retaining the density on the corners for a truly retro style.
- Scissor cut.
- Leave plenty of length in the front, to be able to slick back.
- To start with, the top and sides are isolated.
- The haircut starts at the back of the head with the hair elevated at 90 degrees to the head and cut square.
- The same technique is also used through the sides.
- To cut the top, vertical sections are taken through the curvature of the head and also cut square.
- The fringe is only trimmed so as to maintain the length when it is pushed back.
- A deep point cutting is used to finish off cut – this adds texture and removes any unnecessary weight in the hair.
- A round brush can be used whilst drying the hair to smooth out the hair.
- Styling products like Kevin Murphy Undressed or Bumble and bumble Semisumo will a shine and soft hold.