Never one to be afraid of playing with different hair colours, we love this dramatic dyed bleached blonde hairstyle on Jackson Wang, especially with the focus on the side parting and elegant disconnected cut.
Be warned though, this hair colour is high maintenance. Invest in some purple shampoo to beat brassiness and deep conditioning treatments to banish any dryness.
- Achieving the same hair colour as Jackson Wang can be very tricky with dark hair, so make sure you go to a professional colourist rather than dyeing your hair at home.
- This colour will need to be maintained by a colourist regularly, as well as by you at home!
- When it comes to the cut, ask your barber to create long layers, a long fringe and style with a side parting and plenty of texture.
- Keep a contrast between the long lengths on top and the shorter layers underneath.
- To keep maintain your bleached blonde hair, make sure you use a purple shampoo. This will stop it from going a brassy/yellow colour.
- Bleaching your hair can dry your hair out. Use a nourishing treatment or hair mask to hydrate and nourish hair.
- When styling, build volume into the fringe with a mousse and use a clay or pomade to create a long-lasting high hold.