Daniel Radcliffe: Medium Textured Undercut
Daniel Radcliffe’s medium textured undercut isn’t his best look, TBH. It’s a bit harsh for him – we prefer this short, textured look here, which is sans the undercut, and is softened by the beard.
But we understand he’s spent his adult life running from the spectre of Harry Potter and trying to look as different as he possibly can to the bespectacled wizard boy. So, Dan, we forgive you for the misguided undercut.
In fact, in a Harry Potter reunion filmed for Now TV, he recalled his horror when he – and the rest of the cast – were told they had to keep their signature childish hairstyles for every single HP film.
- If you want Daniel Radcliffe’s medium textured undercut it’s important to show your stylist some photos of looks you like.
- Although your hair will grow back fairly quickly, you don’t want to have to wear hats for a month because you hate it!
- Also be aware that an undercut is not for anyone who is self conscious about their ears.
- Ask for the hair on top to be textured and left longer – Daniel’s layers look to be around 2-3 inches.
- Daniel Radcliffe’s medium textured undercut is all about products to bring out the texture.
- When hair is damp add a sea salt product.
- Give yourself a low side parting, then blow dry on medium heat while ruffling the hair with hands.
- When dry, rub a small amount of wax or clay in your hands to warm it up, then ruffle through the hair, pulling pieces out.
- The medium length on top gives Daniel’s hair loads of versatility. So if he’d wanted to give his hair more ‘pizzazz’ for the red carpet, he could have given himself a high quiff or pompadour.
Be the first to leave a comment.