The buzz cut was Cristiano Ronaldo’s go-to style during lockdown. We have to say we prefer his longer and more creative looks (like this man bun). We like how he’s left the fringe just that bit longer so it adds a bit of interest to an otherwise standard look.
You really don’t need any products to complete this look, but if hair grown out a bit a touch of matte wax wouldn’t go amiss to give it some hold.
This style leaves your scalp on show so make sure it’s in good nick with a hydrating shampoo. It’s a good haircut for those with thinning hair and definitely has is place for those who are less confident with styling.
- A buzz cut like Cristiano Ronaldo’s is a style that will mean regular trips to your barber to keep it looking on point.
- The style should be clipper cut, possibly without the guard, and with the same length all over.
- Cristiano has his fringe left a little longer so he can style it up.
- It’s a really good style for those with thinning hair or a receding hairline.
- You could also keep this hairstyle short and precise by yourself at home. You’ll need to invest in a good quality set of clippers though.
- No need for any styling product here, apart from a nourishing shampoo and conditioner to look after your scalp.