From the tinted glasses to the ash blonde hair, Sang Woo Kim looks effortlessly cool. Asian hair can be difficult to dye (dye well!), so make sure you go to a salon that really does know what they’re doing.
- If you have asian hair, like Sang Woo Kim, find a barber who is experienced with dying this type of hair.
- The hair is kept relatively short with it slightly longer on top.
- Dyed hair, especially bleached blonde, will need a lot of maintenance.
- Do not attempt to dye it this colour at home, especially if you are going from black hair to blonde.
- Use a small amount of hair powder at the routes of the hair to add texture and movement – especially at the front.