Sang Woo Kim: Bleach Blonde Short Hair
Korean model and artist Sang Woo Kim has very dark, straight, and coarse asian hair, so typically this can be difficult to dye. This bleached blonde short hairstyle really works for him though and gives his chiselled jawline a softer look.
From the tinted glasses to the ash blonde hair, Sang Woo Kim looks effortlessly cool. Asian hair can be difficult to dye (dye well!), so make sure you go to a salon that really does know what they’re doing.
- If you have asian hair, like Sang Woo Kim, find a barber who is experienced with dying this type of hair.
- The hair is kept relatively short with it slightly longer on top.
- Dyed hair, especially bleached blonde, will need a lot of maintenance.
- Do not attempt to dye it this colour at home, especially if you are going from black hair to blonde.
- Use a small amount of hair powder at the routes of the hair to add texture and movement – especially at the front.
Be the first to leave a comment.