And he’s clearly jubilant about it, admitting on a US talk show that he’d been “begging them, [the creators] since Season 2” to get rid of his character’s unflattering round, bowl-shaped haircut.
His (thankfully) more modern IRL look not only gives him more style credentials, but also shows that Noah has grown up into a seriously good looking young man.
And, let’s face it, we all want a haircut that makes us look hot…
- Noah Schapp’s tousled, textured hairstyle is all about enabling the natural movement of the hair.
- On damp hair, spritz some ANFORH Texture Volume Spray from roots to ends, or a sea salt spray.
- Blow dry the hair, ruffling it as you do so.
- Then apply a little matt pomade or clay – warming it between your fingers first – and tousle/scrunch the texture even more.
- Then finish it off with a spritz of hairspray.