The Black Panther star defines cool. And Michael B Jordan’s close crop with mid-fade is surprisingly versatile and low-maintenance.
But be aware it requires a good barber with good skills to get that perfect mid-fade gradient. Michael even admitted in an interview with marieclaire.com that he actually travels with his hair guy:
“I travel with my barber, he’s right in the other room,” he said. “He’s like a big brother to me. I’m definitely particular about who cuts my hair, and I don’t want anyone pushing back my line.”
However, we think that even when his hair grows out a little it still looks great.
And, if you’re easily bored, you can play around with different fades.
- Michael B Jordan’s close crop is usually around a #1 or #2 length.
- Show them photos of the type of fades you like. They will help you decide which one will work best for your face shape.
- It’s important that the stylist gets your fade gradient just right. Sharp, not too severe.
- Michael B Jordan’s close crop is the ultimate in low maintenance at home.
- Try to ensure you nourish it with chemical-free. shampoo and conditioner
- Apply a hair oil to nourish dry ends as it grows.
- Also use products to exfoliate the scalp to get rid of dead skin cells.