The Milwaukee Bucks star and two-time MVP divided social media opinion when he chopped off his signature top length in May 2023. But, with a strong fade adding edge to his shorter cut, this sharp new look is still bringing its A-game.
While MFH’s online sleuthing hasn’t uncovered the identity of Giannis’ current stylist, he has sat in the chair of Las Vegas and Milwaukee barber Kenny Coleman (get familiar with his mane magic here) in the past.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Afro-textured buzz cut with fade looks to be between a Number 2 and 3 on top. Take a photo reference to your barber and chat about what length will work best for you.
- Ask for a line-up (also known as a shape-up), too. This means the hairline is precision cut with an unguarded blade for that super sharp line.
- Fades need regular trims to stay fresh, so get ready to catch up with your barber every two weeks or so.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s haircut may be short, but Afro-textured hair needs plenty of TLC to stay nourished and hydrated.
- Opt for a moisture-boosting shampoo and conditioner, and try not to wash your hair more than once a week.
- Treat yourself to a weekly nourishing deep-conditioning treatment, like a hair mask.
- Prioritise sun protection, including wearing a hat and applying sunscreen to your head/scalp, neck, face and ears.