Fragrance Du Bois are set to cement their legacy as purveyors of elegant, world-class fragrances with their newest releases. With something a little sexy, something fresh, and something with a touch of spice, there really is a scented something for everyone. So keep reading to find your new Fragrance Du Bois scent.
Fragrance Du Bois Cavort is a bright and arousing scent. Capturing that moment of a first meeting, it really does have a feeling of an unknown excitement yet to come.
The spicy saffron and cinnamon dance perfectly with the powdery geranium, giving this fragrance an upfront, yet comforting roundness to it.
- Top Notes: Saffron, Davana, Geranium, Cinnamon
- Middle Notes: Rose Absolut, Orange Flower, Ylang, Jasmin
- Base Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Indian Incense
This fragrance is perfect for someone that wants to make a strong first impression. It’s alluring and sensual, with long-lasting performance. Surely what we all want!
The base is really where the magic happens. Frankincense and vanilla give it depth and an exotic feel with just a hint of sweetness. Think old Hollywood films that are nothing short of glamorous.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Saffron, Indian Cardamon
- Middle Notes: Rose, Jasmin, Cedar Wood, Vetiver.
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Frankincense, Cistus, Vanilla.
Just a touch of powder with a citrus kick in the opening, PM dries down to an extremely accessible and wearable woody base. It also contains secret florals, a cacophony of undisclosed floral scents that give it a beautiful, potent pop.
It’s a fragrance that proves to be nature’s own and an inimitable part of the brand’s perfumery.
- Top Notes: Tuberose, Secret Floral’s (Exclusive to Fragrance Du Bois), Juniper Berry, Cardamom and Menton Lemon
- Middle Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Italian Leather, Cedar Woods and Oris Root
- Base Notes: Labdanum, Woody Notes, Benzoin and Amber
Fragrance Du Bois Solstis is like a journey through the seasons. From a crisp, bright summer’s to a cooler winter evening, when all you want to do is snuggle by the fire.
The apple note really cuts through giving it a juicy opening. Drying down, the sweetness of the vanilla and depth of the sandalwood really pulls through.
A really great alternative to the ubiquitous summer citrus!
- Top Notes: Apple, Mandarin, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes: Nutmeg, Neroli, Pepper, Cardamom.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver
The spearmint opening of Fragrance Du Bois London Spice is like the first chew of a piece of Airwaves. It really does shoot up your nose!
The spearmint then mingles with bright and zesty lemon and bergamot to make this a really inviting and accessible scent.
With marine notes and a grounded base, London Spice is an easy-wearing everyday fragrance that really does last on the skin.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Spearmint
- Middle Notes: Lavender, Jasmine, White Flowers, Marine Notes
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedar Wood, Nutmeg, Cardamom