If you’re looking for a whisky cocktail with a summer twist, this could be the bad boy for you.
The Johnnie and Ginger perfectly combines the kick of a Scottish whisky, with the refreshing taste of Ginger Ale. Follow the steps below to create your own.
Time to make
- 2 minutes – super easy
- Johnnie Waker Red Label – 50ml
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh ginger – 1 tsp grated
- Lime wedge
- High ball
- Fill the glass with ice
- Add the Johnnie Walker Red Label
- Mix in the freshly grated ginger
- Top-up with Ginger Ale
- Garnish with a wedge of lime
- Pop a straw (or 2) in if you’re feeling the summer vibe