The Blue Rose is the perfect whisky cocktail for summer.
It’s light, bright and full of flavour. The addition of Pedro Ximenez sherry adds a sweet taste to the Johnnie Walker Blue Label and is topped off perfectly with the floral tones of Rose water.
It’s easy to make and perfect for nights in, dates or treats at the bar.
- 60ml Johnnie Walker® Blue Label
- 15ml (or spray) Pedro Ximenez
- Rose water (sprayed)
- Rocks glass
- On ice
- Measure 60ml Johnnie Walker Blue Label into a mixing glass.
- Add 15ml Pedro Ximenez.
- Add one spray of Rose water.
- Strain into a rocks glass over one cube of ice.
- Garnish with a blue flower.
The Blue Rose cocktail is available at M Victoria.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Only sublime, rare whiskies at the pinnacle of perfection are used in the blending of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and only 1 in 10,000 casks are hand selected by the Johnnie Walker, Master Blender himself.
- £58 – Johnnie Walker Blue Label Limited Edition 20cl Gift Box – available from The Whisky Shop, Selfridges and www.TheWhiskyExchange.com
- £190 – Johnnie Walker Blue Label 70cl – available from The Whisky Shop, Selfridges and www.TheWhiskyExchange.com