Some people can pull off seriously messy hair and Robert Pattinson is one of them. We won’t lie though, we think this dishevelled medium length hairstyle is best suited to quarantine life.
However it could be tidied up for the office by running a brush through your hair and adding some texturising spray.
- Your barber might look at you askance if you bring in a picture of Robert Pattinson’s purposefully messy, home-style haircut but bear with them…
- If you like the texture in this hairstyle ask for choppy layers and a feathered fringe.
- This will be a scissor cut and you’ll want plenty of length to begin with for your barber to cut into.
- After washing with your normal shampoo, or a volumising one if you need added texture, leave it to air dry to get the quintessential Robert Pattinson messy hairstyle.
- When hair is still damp, apply a sea salt spray to get that gritty, textured look that Pattinson is all about.
- If you need more volume apply a powder once hair is fully dry.