One of my absolute favourite grease pomades. Great for the traditional pomp; but be warned as it’s not so great for washability. This will require using shampoo two to three times, before it is fully removed.
The Reuzel Pink Pomade smells delicious with a fragrance of classic apple and salsa. Use it to create the perfect pompadour or quiff.
How To Use
- Apply to dry or towel-dried hair.
- Warm up a reasonable amount between your palms and emulsify.
- Apply evenly to the roots and work towards the ends.
- Comb into your preferred style.
- Thick and coarse hair.
- Tough to manage / unruly hair.
- Heavy/strong hold and as strong as a gel.
- Medium shine.
- Wax and oil based formula.
- Controls even the thickest most unruly hair.
- Keeps hair in place all day.
- Traditional pomme fragrance with a hint of salsa.