I use the Isle Of Pararide Self Tanning Drops in light. They’re a great little product to give you a gradual and undetectable glow.
Top tip: To avoid marks around facial hair, mix with an increased amount of moisturiser. Some staining can occur if not mixed properly. I’ve had it before!
Isle Of Paradise Light Self Tanning Drops
- Can be used on the face and body.
- Contrains ultra-hydrating Coconut, Chia Seed and Avocado Oil.
- Can be mixed with serums, oils, moisturisers, and even makeup.
- 100% Vegan.
How To Use
- Mix from 2 to 12 drops into your daily moisturiser.
- The more drops you add, the deeper the glow.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application.
- The tan will develop after 4 to 6 hours.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Erythrulose, Propylene Glycol, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil*, Methoxyphenyl t-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol *Organic