Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15 is a lightweight moisturiser that can be reapplied throughout the day. Formulated with caffeine, vitamins, and an SPF, it will protect skin against damaging UV rays, whilst also refreshing dull and tired skin.
This is a premium SPF moisturiser, in terms of price point. I really like this because it’s lightweight and really suits my skin, which can be oily.
You might want to use a separate SPF for more protection, but as a moisturiser I think this is great.
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15 Key Benefits
- Protects skin against UV rays.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Lightweight formula – perfect for reapplication.
- Contains strengthening Horse Chesnut extract and protective antioxidant vitamin C.
- Energises tired skin.
How To Use
- Apply a good amount of Facial Fuel evenly over cleansed skin, before it’s exposed to sunlight.
- Repeat throughout the day, as and when needed.
- Top tip: store the product in the fridge.
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15 Key Ingredients
- Chestnut Extract – derived from the horse chestnut tree, it helps improve the skin’s protective layer.
- Vitamin C Glucoside (Ascorbyl Glucoside).
Be the first to review this product.