I love Geologie’s approach to retinol. As with most things in life, it’s always better to start off easy and build up with experience. And retinol is exactly the same.
Geologie offer three levels of their Retinol Night Cream – 0.05%, 0.2%, 0.3%. You can start gently with Level 1 (0.05%) and work your way up to Level 3 (0.3%).
Each of these night creams also contains 3% niacinamide and 2% hyaluronic acid. Niacinamide hydrates and promotes elasticity, whilst decreasing redness and hyperpigmentation; whilst hyaluronic acid works as a humectant to keep skin hydrated.
Not sure which skincare products or routine is best for you? Take Geologie’s quick, easy and free quiz here.
And get 50% off your trial kit with code MFH50.
That means you get this award-winning, best-selling night cream in a 5-piece trial set valued at $50 for just $25.
Geologies Repairing Night Cream contains retinol, the king of skincare ingredients. This miracle ingredient helps with cell turnover to reduce wrinkles, scars, and fine lines. It also battles acne by sapping oil.
Retinol is a higher-power ingredient that your skin often has to adjust to. With this plan, Geologie does the work for you and levels up the dosage as you go, preventing that skin irritation.
- An overnight cream that repairs your skin while you sleep
- Carefully calibrated measures of retinol – the single most powerful, proven, and effective ingredient in the battle against aging and breakouts
- Also contains hylauronic acid – the ultimate hydrating ingredient
They also have a 0.1% and a 0.2% retinol option as well.
How To Use
- Dab one pump of Repairing Night Cream onto your forehead and cheeks
- Rub it with your fingertips, using circular motions to spread it evenly across your face
- Avoid your eyes
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract