Glides in and out of the hair… but a disappointing hold for a product, “great for people with fine or thin hair.” I’d stick with other clay hair products for fine or thin hair.
Take a small amount and spread it evenly across both palms. Push your hands through your hair until you get the loose, messy and relaxed hairstyle you desire. Or grab your comb for a cleaner look. Apply more product if necessary until you achieve the style and hold you’re looking for.
The Delayed Hold Activation feature delivers stronger hold 15 minutes after application to help you achieve the style you’re looking for.
- Light-Medium Hold – The product’s Delayed Hold Activation combines a smooth application with a formidable hold. Expect a firmer hold for fine or thin hair types. Use more product for a stronger hold
- Smooth and Creamy – Thick and creamy consistency makes it easy to apply.
- Natural Textured Finish – Achieve a textured and effortless look with a natural finish.
- Nourishes and Cleanses – The blend of butters, oils and sea clays nourishes your hair with vitamins, and lightly cleanses it too.
BluMaan Hybrid Cream Clay Ingredients
Hair Health Ingredients
- Shea Butter – Provides a creamy texture and nourishes hair with antioxidants.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Enriches hair with several fatty acids.
- Sea Clay – Lightly cleanses and enhances hair with minerals.
Water (Aqua), Microcrystalline Wax, Kaolin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Monococoate, Sea Clay, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Seaweed Powder, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate