I have been using this Murad under eye treatment for over a month and have been really pleased with the results.
The skin under my eyes has been brightened and lightened, and has been left with a really healthy glow. It’s very much a product that delivers!
Murad Vita-C Eye Dark Circle Corrector Key Benefits
- Fast-acting – after continual use, it will reduce the look of dark circles within 2 weeks.
- Light-reflecting micro-minerals bright then skin.
- Works on normal, oil, combination, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Does not contain any parabens, sulphates, phthalates, gluten, animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil or oxybenzone.
Murad Vita-C Eye Dark Circle Corrector Key Ingredients
- Gold-Stabilized Vitamin C – ensures the stability of vitamin c in the skin.
- Red and Brown Algae Extracts – soothes the skin under the eyes.
- Light-Reflecting Micro-Minerals – brightens under the eyes.
- Cucumber Extract – hydrates and smoothes the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glutathione, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Fucus Vesiculusus Extract, Xymenynic Acid, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Mica, Triheptanoin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Acetyl Zingerone, Asparagospsis Armata Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-8 Methyl Ether Triethoxysilane, Gold, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)