No one likes the feeling of their hair after swimming in the sea and sitting in the sun. This is great for taking on holiday to prevent any build up of chlorine or salt in your hair and it won’t leave it feeling dry. Try using it with Aveda’s After-Sun Hair Masque.
How To Use
Apply on wet hair and body, and work into a creamy lather. Rinse. Use daily or whenever hair is exposed to sun, salt and chlorine.
All hair types.
- Part of a three-part defence and recovery system
- Corn-derived chelator removes minerals found in chlorinated pool water which cause discolouration
- Babassu-derived cleansing system removes chlorine, salt and product build-up
- Tamanu oil and certified organic coconut oil help maintain moisture balance
- Light tropical aroma blend with 100% certified organic essences of neroli, ylang ylang and wild-crafted cistus
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Sodium Coco-Sulfate , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Polysorbate 20 , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Glycine , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Maltodextrin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Benzoate , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Gluconate , Salicylic Acid , Benzoic Acid , Phenoxyethanol <ILN40434>