Fudge Mega Hair Milk is my recommended product for bigger, thicker, fuller looking hair.
I first used the product back in 2014 but had totally forgotten about how good it was until I recommended it to one of my best friends the other week.
Milky in texture (the name’s a bit of a giveaway) and with the trademark Fudge, sweet scent, the product instantly adds body and volume to your hair.
What is it?
Fudge Mega Hair Milk is a weightless styling milk that contains bamboo extract to smooth your hair and add shine to its surface.
It’s great for plumping the hair, preparing it for further styling.
Who’s it suitable for?
I’d recommend this product to anyone with fine, medium to long length hair.
How to use it?
- Dispense 2-3 pumps of the product into your hands.
- Work through you hair – all over – from root to tip.
- Using a medium heat and fast speed hairdryer, begin to dry the hair, whilst styling it with your hands.
- Stop when dry.
- You can then either leave your hair for a totally casual look or begin to style as you would normally.
- I’ve worked some Fudge Matte Hed into my hair to add extra volume and definition to the style.
What’s in it?
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, PEG-90M, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Shoot Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.
Where to buy it?
Fudge Mega Hair Milk is available here.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded