This is probably Emma Hardie‘s most recognised skincare product. And no wonder, as it makes your skin feel amazing.
Use it with the washcloth and you can feel it takes all the dirt off your face.
It’s not harsh on the skin, but it gets the job done!
It also smells great.
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Key Benefits
- Hydrates and purifies the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Brightens the skin.
- It comes with a dual-action cleansing cloth.
How To Use
- Take a small amount of the product and rub it between your palms.
- Apply all over the face and neck area, and massage into the skin.
- To remove soak the cleansing cloth in warm water and gently wipe your face.
- It can be used as an overnight treatment, or on spots and breakouts.
What They Say
“It’s your ‘spa in a jar’ at home, a complete game-changer. Once you’ve tried it you will never go back.“
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, peg-8 beeswax, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, sorbitan stearate, palmitic/stearic triglycerides, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, silica, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, juniperus virginiana oil, aqua (water), lecithin, linalool, butylene glycol, octyldodecyl pca, menthyl pca, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, crithmum maritimum extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, disodium phosphate, citronellol, citric acid, geraniol, citral.