There’s a silicon-like, greasy texture and consistency that I really don’t like in the Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules Hydra-Plumping Serum.
It masks the skin and leaves it feeling like it needs to be cleansed again.
Even if the science is all there, the texture and finish need to be there also. I’ll be sticking with the Elizabeth Arden RETINOL Ceramide Capsules.
Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules Hydra-Plumping Serum Key Benefits
- Plumps the skin.
- Firms the skin.
- Hydrates and conditions the skin.
- Smoothens and softens the skin.
- Helps prevent moisture loss.
- Biodegradable capsule – made from 100% vegetable and mineral-based ingredients.
- No added fragrance.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Contains Zero H2O Technology™ – delivers hyaluronic acid more effectively to the skin’s surface layer.
- Uses Double-Lock Hydration System™.
How To Use
Twist the top of the capsule twice to open.
Squeeze the serum onto your fingertips and apply to the face and neck.
The serum can be used morning or night.
Apply to clean skin, before your moisturiser.
Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules Hydra-Plumping Serum Key Ingredients
- Ceramides – strengthens the moisture barrier in the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps to restore the skin by increasing moisture levels.
- Ginger Extract – protects elastin in the skin.
- Emollient Oils – conditions the skin.