Job Title: Office/Production Assistant.
Contract Length: Until 18 December.
Location: Brixton, London.
Salary: £7.70 – £8.21 per hour (National Minimum Wage).
Hours: Monday to Wednesday – 9.30 to 6pm.
Update – 4/11/19:
This job opening has now been filled.
About Man For Himself:
Man For Himself in an online men’s style, lifestyle and grooming destination. We are a premium men’s lifestyle brand; with quality, attention to detail and integrity at its heart.
Who We’re Looking For:
- An assistant/junior to work with the Man For Himself team in Brixton, London.
- Must be able to work 3 days a week (Monday to Wednesday).
- Looking for someone with experience of working in an office environment or someone who is passionate about working in a creative role.
- Ideally someone who has an interest in starting a career in the digital world.
- Applications must be made with a CV and a paragraph about yourself.
- General office duties.
- Basic office maintenance – tidying; organising; assisting on shoot set-ups.
- Website content production – writing, photography.
- A main focus will be data input and updating product pages on the MFH website; resizing images and creating product descriptions.
- Administrative tasks – log products and deliveries.
- Interest in the world of YouTube/grooming/lifestyle.
- Knowledge of the digital industry is an advantage.
- Ability to use a Mac/PC computer and software packages.
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel/Lightroom/Photoshop would be valuable but not an absolute requirement.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Adaptable approach to work – be prepared to help out with various tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Confidential attitude to all work being handled for MFH.
- Content contribution.
- A chance to develop professional writing skills.
- Assistant experience on shoots and production.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a paragraph about yourself.