Sean Pablo’s nonchalant swept back quiff is a winning look for those who like to keep things loose but stylish.
Sean has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume and density – may we suggest mousse (don’t be afraid).
We love how Sean’s hair has a healthy shine to it so as well as investing in a good shampoo you could opt for a touch of pomade to finish the look.
- To get Sean Pablo’s loose swept back look ask your barber for long layers and to style your hair with a light shine and plenty of volume.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept back quiff. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- It’s worth investing in a good hairdryer so you can recreate Sean Pablo’s swept back look with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse through the mid-section, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and back to using a vent brush. Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you like Sean’s shine, finish with a touch of pomade that has a light sheen to it.
Be the first to leave a comment.