Sean Pablo’s nonchalant swept back quiff is a winning look for those who like to keep things loose but stylish.
We love how Sean’s hair has a healthy shine to it so as well as investing in a good shampoo you could opt for a touch of pomade to finish the look.
- To get Sean Pablo’s loose swept back look ask your barber for long layers and to style your hair with a light shine and plenty of volume.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept back quiff. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- It’s worth investing in a good hairdryer so you can recreate Sean Pablo’s swept back look with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse through the mid-section, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it up and back to using a vent brush. Be sure to get lots of volume through the front, so never brush hair flat always up and back.
- If you like Sean’s shine, finish with a touch of pomade that has a light sheen to it.