28 Jun Hanz de Fuko Hybridized Wax | Review and How To
This is absolutely one of my favourite Hanz de Fuko products.
I love it because…
- The product is paraben free.
- It’s water-based, making it easy to wash out.
- It has an amazing, iridescent finish.
I’m not too keen on…
- Hanz de Fuko products are pretty pricey ($20 US/ £16 UK).
- It has a medium hold. I like firm hold products that stay all day.
- If you have thin hair, this one is not for you. It can make your hair look thinner.
Use it for…
This product is perfect for 1930s/40s look – slicked back and super neat.
Aqua Fish Shape Defining Wax (c. £6 UK)