17 Feb Men’s Haircut and Style | Undercut Quiff
This haircut has been one of the most popular for men over the past couple of years… and it isn’t going anywhere.
What to ask for:
- Clipper grade fade from 0 into a 0.5 and then 1 on the back and sides.
- Top kept long but cut horizontally to take off some weight.
- Nick creates a high horseshoe section, to divide the top from the back and sides.
- Because James’ hair is already quite short, Nick goes straight in with a clipper grade 1.
- He then goes in for a half grade and then a zero to fade it up.
- The hair is left weightier through the recession area.
- Nick works in horizontal sections on top, not taking too much of the length off.
- While still slightly damp, he slices through the hair to remove some of the weight.
- Nick uses Davines Hair Milk as a leave in conditioner.
- He then uses Davines Curl Building Serum. Using it as a base, he starts to dry the hair to build a curl.
- As he’s drying, Nick uses a comb to bring out more of a curl in the hair.
- He uses the Medium Hold Finishing Gum to bring out more texture in the hair.
- He fixes it all in place with a medium hold hairspray.
- Davines All In One Milk
- Davines Curl Building Serum
- Davines Medium Hold Finishing Gum
- Davines Hairspray
Hair cut by Nick Jones at Taylor Taylor, 137 Commercial St, London.
Check out James’ YouTube channel here.